Querying all shards for a collection should look familiar; it's as though
SolrCloud didn't even come into play:

/http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*/

If, on the other hand, you wanted to search just one shard, you can specify
that shard, as in:

/http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*&shards=localhost:7574/solr/

If you want to search a group of shards, you can specify them together:

/http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*&shards=localhost:7574/solr,localhost:8983/solr/

Or you can specify a list of servers to choose from for load balancing
purposes by using the pipe symbol (|):

/http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*&shards=localhost:7574/solr|localhost:7500/solr/

nabil Kouici wrote