Eirck,

I meant having a replication factor of 1 in SolrCloud would not be
scalable, I ended up using a replication factor of 1 , because of the
disjoint replicas issue for replication factor greater than 1 , that I
mentioned previously in the other email thread.

Are you saying that a SolrCloud cluster with a replication factor of 1
would be performant as well ? I had read in SolrCloud documentation
that the required number of replicas is directly proportional to the
number of queries(concurrent).

Thanks