Hi,

I've been asked how to use Solr as a component in a machine learning
system, doing document comparison based upon feature vectors.

If I have two vectors, one in the index (in some form) and one in the
query (in some form), how can I do, for example, a vector multiplication
of the two vectors in order to calculate a score?

The feature space I am being given has 100 features, with numerical
scores for each feature. In this case, it is not sparse - most features
will have a value.

I have ideas, but it seems they get me some of the way, but not all.

Has anyone worked with Solr in this way?

Thanks,

Upayavira