I have an SolrCloud core with 4 shards, and replication factor is 1.
mentioned below: * coreA_shard1_replica1 * coreA_shard2_replica1 *
coreA_shard3_replica1 * coreA_shard4_replica1

After added the new replica of coreA_shard1, i.e.: coreA_shard1_replica2. it
will do fully resync from the leader node (coreA_shard1_replica1) every 2
days.

In the solrconfir.xml of coreA, autocommit has set to 30 secs

 <autoCommit>
   <maxTime>30000</maxTime>
   <openSearcher>true</openSearcher>
 </autoCommit>
and setting replicateAfter:commit

How do I prevent coreA_shard1_replica2 from always fully resyncing from
coreA_shard1_replica1 ?

Thanks a lot.

stephon