Hello,

Just a heads up that the Solr clients page on the Wiki has been
substantially refreshed and brought up to date:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/IntegratingSolr

If you think you know an obscure Solr client (Dart?), now would be
good time to add it to the Wiki or at least let me know and I'll do
it.

Also, if you know of a particularly successful fork of a client
library that's gone stale, let's put that in as well. It's quite hard
to figure that out otherwise.

And if you think there is no client for your language of choice, check
it out, you might be surprised. Some real research went into this
cleanup  :-)

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov