I'm guessing because your examples are not clear to me,
but assuming what you're really saying is that these are
all in the same doc and, for some reason you are unable to
just concatenate them all together before you send them
to Solr, you can use a multiValued field with positionIncrementgap
set to 1.

Then they'll all be in the same field in your doc.

If you're talking separate docs, that's another issue.

Best,
Erick