Hello, i want to searching in between transcripts of phone conversations. And
the machine which is make transcript the conversation to text is making some
alternatives. For example If we have sentence.
Hello how are you.

1. Segment
Hello
Halo
Hollow

2.Segment
How
Bow

When i want for example search Halo how are you. So i for this example use
synonym filter.

For Hello set alternatives, Halo, Hollow ...

It works, but if is at next segments the same word with other alternatives,
for example How, Know, and i give it to synonym filter too at new line, then
it now have word How all alternatives How, Know, Bow and if i search Hello
Know, that found the sentence where is not Bow between alternatives too.

In this case found the example sentence Hello how are you. First sentence
has at word how alternative bow, but from the next alternative word is save
value know too.

Is possible treat this case, for example by the segments, when i know at 1
segment are specific words, use to in synonym. And at the further positions
is the same but with other segment number.

Thanks, i hope so you understand me, what i think.