Hi all,

This is my first question in this forum :D
I'm trying to import documents using a DataImportHandler.

<document>
  <entity name="entry" query="select top 100 id, title from entry order by
id desc">
  </entity>
</document>

The first test is to import some document having only a title, I want to
import this field indexing it as a standard text type value.
Moreover I'd like to use a KeepwordsFilter for searching in these titles
fields some words I specified in a file, and I like to put the founded words
on a second fields, named "tags", so I added this row in my configuration:

<copyField source="title" dest="brands" />

For example: Assuming I've specified "Nintendo" in my keepwords file. If I'm
importing a document with title "Nintendo NES" I'd like to have two fields
in the resulting document imported:

title --> "Nintendo NES"
tags --> "Nintendo"

At the moment I have two fields with the same values: "Nintendo NES"
If I use the Analyzer section in SOLR  panel It seems that I made a good
configuration on my schema.xml

ST       nintendo NES
KWF    nintendo
LCF     nintendo

So... I'd like to understand If I'm trying to use DataImportHandler in a
wrong way or if I need to change something for obtaining the behaviour I
explained above.

Hope someone can help me,
regards
leo