So my Solr date range query is as follows:

&facet.range=date&facet.range.start=NOW/DAY-36MONTH&facet.range.end=NOW/DAY&facet.range.gap=%2B1MONTH

I need facets for past 36 months or 3 year and everything is fine except
for data not being returned for last 1 month,

However the facets I am getting for the date is till last month, say today
is 24th December and I am getting it till 24th November. How should I
modify my query to obtain results till today? Tried a few options using HIT
and TRIAL :) but could not arrive at a solution.

Appreciate the help in this regard.