Thanks for your response.

How many items in the collection ?
There are about 100 millions documents.

How are configured cache in solrconfig.xml ?
Each cache has size attribute as 128.

Can you provide a sample of the query ?
Does it fail immediately after solrcloud startup or after several hours ?
It is a query with many terms(more than a thousand) and phrase where
phrases have many wildcards in it.
Once such query is executed there are many zookeeper related exceptions and
with a couple of such queries executed it goes for OutOfMemory.

Thanks,
Modassar

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Dominique Bejean <dominique.bej...@eolya.fr