I think you missed a very important part of Jack's reply:

bq: I notice that you don't have distrib=false on your select, which
would make your select be from all nodes, while export would only be
docs from the specific node you sent the request to.

And from the Reference Guide on export

bq: The initial release treats all queries as non-distributed
requests. So the client is responsible for making the calls to each
Solr instance and merging the results.

So the export statement you're sending is _only_ exporting the results
from the shard on 8983 and completely ignoring the other (6?) shards,
whereas the query you're sending is getting the results from all the
shards.

As Jack said, add &distrib=false to the query, send it to the same
shard you send the export command to and the results should match.

Also, be sure your configuration for the /select handler doesn't have
any additional default parameters that might alter the results, but I
doubt that's really a problem here.

Best,
Erick