On 12/29/2014 09:53 PM, Jack Krupansky wrote:
And that Lucene index document limit includes deleted and updated
documents, so even if your actual document count stays under 2^31-1,
deleting and updating documents can push the apparent document count over
the limit unless you very aggressively merge segments to expunge deleted
documents.
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>