On 12/30/14 12:42 PM, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
You want preserveOriginal=“1”.

You should only do this processing at index time.

If I only do this processing at index time, then "mixedCase" at query time will no longer match "mixed Case" in the index/source material.

I think I'm having trouble explaining. Let's say the source material being indexed included "mixed Case", not "mixedCase". I want "mixedCase" in query to still match it.

But if the source material that went into the index contained "mixedCase", I still want "mixedCase" in query to match it as well.

I think the idea is like this:

index (with preserveOriginal=1):

   mixedCase -> mixed case | mixedcase
   mixed Case -> mixed case