What happens when you do not use fielded query?

q=anatomie&qf=title_exact
instead of

q=title_exact:"anatomie"

Ahmet

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 12:05 PM, Michael Lackhoff <mich...@lackhoff.de>
wrote:
My aim is to boost "exactish" matches similar to the recipe described in
[1]. The anchoring works in q but not in pf, where I need it. Here is an
example that shows the effect:
q=title_exact:"anatomie"&pf=title_exact^2000
debugQuery says it is interpreted this way:
+title_exact:"aaaa anatomie zzzz" (title_exact:"aaaa zzzz"^2000.0)

As you can see the the contents of q is missing in the boosted part.
Of course I also tried more realistic variants like
q=title:anatomie&pf=title_exact^10
(regular field and no quotes in q, exact field in pf)
gives: +title:anatomie (title_exact:"aaaa zzzz"^10.0)

The fieldType definition is not exactly as in [1] but very similar and
working in q (see first example above).

Here are the relevant parts of my schema.xml:
<field name="title_exact" type="text_lr" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>
<copyField source="title" dest="title_exact" />
<fieldType name="text_lr" class="solr.TextField"
  positionIncrementGap="100">
  <analyzer>
    <charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory"
      pattern="^(.*)$" replacement="AAAA $1 ZZZZ" />
      <tokenizer class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory" />
        generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1"
        catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0"
        splitOnCaseChange="1" />
      <filter class="solr.RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilterFactory" />
  </analyzer>
</fieldType>

Any idea what is going wrong here? And even more important how I can fix it?

--Michael

[1]
http://robotlibrarian.billdueber.com/2012/03/boosting-on-exactish-anchored-phrase-matching-in-solr-sst-4/