: It looks like this is a good starting point:
:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml#codecFactory

The default "SchemaCodecFactory" already supports defining a diff posting
format per fieldType - but there isn't much in solr to let you "tweak"
individual options on specific posting formats via configuration.

So what you'd need to do is write a small subclass of
Lucene41PostingsFormat that called "super(yourMin, yourMax)" in it's
constructor.