Would it be sufficient for your user case to simply extract all the <d1>
into one field and all the <d2> in another field? If so, the update
processor script would be very simple, simply matching all "<d1>.*</d1>"
and copying them to a separate field value and same for <d2>.

If you want examples of script update processors, see my Solr e-book:
http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/jack-krupansky/solr-4x-deep-dive-early-access-release-7/ebook/product-21203548.html

-- Jack Krupansky