Hi ahmet,

Thanks, now i understand better, i will not try my usecase with grouping.
Actually i am interested in unique terms in a field i.e tenant_pool. That i
get perfectly with http://www.imagesup.net/?di=614212438580

But i am not able to get terms after applying some filter say "type":"1".
That is I need unique terms in "tenant_pool" field for "type":"1" query and
answer will be P1, L1.
Please suggest me if i can get this with out reading each doc from disk.