Thank you Mike.Sure enough,we are running into the same issue you
mentoined.Is there a quick fix for this other than the patch.I do not see
the tlogs getting replayed at all.It is doing a full index recovery from
the leader and our index size is around 200G.Would lowering the autocommit
settings help(where the replica would go for a tlog replay as the tlogs I
see are not huge).

Thanks,
Nishanth