Thank you Shalin.So in a system where the indexing rate is more than 5K TPS
or so the replica  will never be able to recover   through peer sync
process.In  my case I have mostly seen  step 3 where a full copy happens
and  if the index size is huge it takes a very long time for replicas to
recover.Is there a way we can  configure the  number of missed updates for
peer sync.

Thanks,
Nishanth