You've got a lot of options depending on what you want. But since you
seem to just want _an_ example, you can use mine from
http://www.solr-start.com/javadoc/solr-lucene/index.html (gray search
box there).

You can see the source for the test screen (using Spring Boot and
Spring Data Solr as a middle-layer) and Select2 for the UI at:
https://github.com/arafalov/Solr-Javadoc/tree/master/SearchServer.
The Solr definition is at:
https://github.com/arafalov/Solr-Javadoc/tree/master/JavadocIndex/JavadocCollection/conf

Other implementation pieces are in that (and another) public
repository as well, but it's all in Java. You'll probably want to do
something similar in PHP.

Regards,
   Alex.
----