HI Alex, thanks for clarifying this for me. I'll take a look at my setup of the uniqueKey. Perhaps I did not set it right.

On 1/27/15, 12:09 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch wrote:
What do you mean by "update"? If you mean partial update, DIH does not
do it AFAIK. If you mean replace, it should.

If you are getting duplicate records, maybe your uniqueKey is not set correctly?

clean=false looks to me like the right approach for incremental updates.

Regards,
    Alex.
----
Sign up for my Solr resources newsletter at http://www.solr-start.com/