Hi Guys,

I have multiple cores setup in my solr server. I would like read/import data
from one core(source) into another core(target) and index it..Is there is a
easy way in solr to do so?

I was thinking of using SolrEntityProcessor for this purpose..any other
suggestions is appreciated..

http://blog.trifork.com/2011/11/08/importing-data-from-another-solr/

For example:

<dataconfig>
  <document>
  <entity name="user" pk="id"
      url=""
      processor="XPathEntityProcessor">

     <field column="id" xpath="/user/id" />
     <entity name="sep" processor="SolrEntityProcessor" query="*:*"
url="http://127.0.0.1:8081/solr/core2";>
    </entity>

    </entity
  </document>
</dataconfig>

Please sugget me if there is better solution? or Should i write new
processor which reads the index of another core?