You do not have WordDelimiterFilterFactory in your index-time
analysis chain. And you're using different tokenizers in the two
cases. This will almost certainly lead to "surprising" results
unless you completely and thoroughly understand all the nuances
here.

I _strongly_ recommend you do not do this, and quite a bit of time
with admin/analysis page to understand each of the transformations
in your analysis chain.

You probably want to have WordDelimiterFilterFactory in both, and
simply using phrase queries would do what you want, i.e.
"HDFC LTD"

Best,
Erick