Dear Upayvira,

Thank you very much.
I think probably in long-term the fluctuation of changing score becomes
really small. Probably I can reduce that with considering percentage
instead of filtering by raw score. (however it is still possible that
percentage changes during a period of time)
Anyway, I have another question about MLT which is not related to score
calculation, "what is the difference of calculating MLT on a field that is
set to has 'termVectore=true' with the one that is not?"
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian