On 2/10/2015 2:29 PM, Elan Palani wrote:
> Planning to Upgrade solr from 4.7.2 to 4.10.3 , I just want through the
> Documentation
> seems like a straight forward download/install..
>
> Anything specifically issues I should look for?

Chances are that replacing the war and any extra jars you're using in in
your current install would be enough.  The only config-related issue I
know of off the top of my head is SOLR-6499.

Whenever you upgrade Solr, it's always a good idea to look at what has
changed in the example config between the old and new versions, to see
if there is perhaps anything in the new example that you wish to
incorporate into your config.

Thanks,
Shawn