Hi Alex,

It's simply defined like this in the schema.xml :

   <field name="title" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

and it is cloned to the other multi-valued field o_title :

   <copyField source="title" dest="o_title"/>

Should I simply change the type to be "string" instead?

Thanks again,
Simon.