No, you should reuse the same CloudSolrServer instance for all requests. It
is a thread safe object. You could also create a static/common HttpClient
instance and pass it to the constructor of CloudSolrServer but even if you
don't, it will create one internally and use it for all requests so that
connections can be pooled.