Hi,
I have around 50 fields in my schema and having 20 fields are stored=”true”
and rest of them stored=”false”
In case partial update (atomic update), it is  mentioned at many places
that the fields in schema should have stored=”true”. I have also tried
atomic update on documents having fields with stored="false" and
indexed="true", and it didn't work (My whole document vanished from solr or
I am unable to search it now, whatever.). Although I didn't change the
existing value for the fields having stored="false".

Which means I have to change all my fields to stored=”true” if I want to
use atomic update.Right?
Will it affect the performance of the Solr? if yes, then what is the best
practice to reduce performance degradation as much as possible?Thanks in
advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Bhooteshwar
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com> - The global leader in
innovative enterprise commerce solutions powered by Apache OFBiz.
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor