Hi everybody,
hi have a very strange issue in my solr (version 4.10.2) installation (on a
windows server 2008 java jdk 1.7).
I am sure nobody met this problem before (at least googling around i found
nothing). I have a simple configuration with a base "text_general"  field. I
was able to index any kind of text without any problem. After some days i got a
strange behavior. After restarting my server i was not able to load my
collection
My server started without error messages in my log but, trying to select my
collection, web app hangs (as in picture)
I googled around to find a way to debug such situation, or a way to "fix"
collection itself (but found nothing).
I am able to produce such error trying to index word "wasting" in my
text_general field ( i know that problem is not related to this word....but is
the only way to produce such behavior). The only thing i can do is stop solr,
delete "index" folder content and restart solr. Then i try again to index a
document with "wasting" word, reload collection, and the problem is there again.
Please someone could at least tell me a way to investigate????