Hi Aman,

Thanks for your response.

Taking your example further to elaborate what I am looking to do -

if user types 'chai' and suggestion is 'chat' , then I would like to see
all the values which 'chat' in them as suggestions, such as 'text chat',
'video chat', 'audio chat' etc. without making another search request for
'chat'.

Can this be accomplished?

Regards,
Ashish