Hi Erick,

I'm sorry for this delay but I've just seen this reply.

I'm using the last version of solr and the default setting is to use the new kind of indexing, it doesn't use schema.xml and for that I have no idea about how set "store" for this field. The content is grabbed because I've obtained results using the search function but it is not showed because it is not setted to "store".

I hope to be clear.
Thanks very much.

All the best,

Mirko