Same data with same version of Solr with the only difference between
Schema vs. Schemaless? How much longer, 10%, 2x, 20x?

Schemaless mode has a much more complex UpdateRequestProcessor chain,
that's partially what makes it schemaless. But I hesitate pointing
fingers at that without any real details.

Notice I am still asking the same questions as Erick!
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/