Hi

Is there a recommended, preferably fast, way to check that a document is
indexed by all replicas? I currently do that by issuing a search request to
each replica, but was wondering if there's a faster way.

Even better, is there a way to verify all replicas of a shard are
"up-to-date", e.g. by comparing their version or something? By "up-to-date"
I mean that they've all processed the same update requests that came
through.

If there's a replica lagging behind, I'd like to wait for it to catch up,
something like a checkpoint(), before I continue sending more updates.

Shai