You're still mixing master/slave with SolrCloud. Do _not_ reconfigure
the replication. If you want your core (we call them replicas in
SolrCloud) to appear on various nodes in your cluster, either create
the collection with the nodes specified (createNodeSet) or, once the
collection is created on any node (or set of nodes) do an ADDREPLICA
(again with the collections API) where you want replicas to appear.
The rest is automatic, i.e. the replica's index will be copied from
the leader, all updates will be forwarded etc., without you doing any
other configuration.

I think you're shooting yourself in the foot by trying to fiddle with
replication.

Or I misunderstand your problem entirely.

Best,
Erick