From: Shawn Heisey [mailto:apa...@elyograg.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:13 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: edismax operators

On 4/2/2015 8:35 AM, Mahmoud Almokadem wrote:
> Thank you Jack for your clarifications. I used regular defType and set
> q.op=AND so all terms without operators are must. How can I use this
> with edismax?

The edismax parser is capable of much more granularity than simply AND/OR on
the default operator, through the mm parameter.  If you set q.op to AND, the mm
parameter will be set to 100%.  The mm parameter is EXTREMELY flexible.

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtendedDisMax#mm_.28Minimum_.27Should.27_Match.29

Thanks,
Shawn