Hi All,

I have been getting intermittent 409 conflict responses to updates.  I check
and double-check that the _version_ I am passing in matches the current value
in the index.

I notice that the expected value in the error message matches both what I pass
in and the index contents.  But the actual value in the error message is
different only in the last (low order) two digits.   Consistently.

I noticed a similar report a while back:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Version-Conflict-on-Atomic-Update-td4083587.html

Any  thoughts?

Thanks,
Charlie

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA-CREF