Thx Chris & Ahmet !

Le 17/04/2015 23:56, Chris Hostetter a écrit :
: df and q.op are the ones you are looking for.
: You can define them in defaults section.

specifically...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/InitParams+in+SolrConfig

:
: Ahmet
:
:
:
: On Friday, April 17, 2015 9:18 PM, Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr> wrote:
: Dear Solr users,
:
: Since today I used SOLR 5.0 (I used solr 3.6) so i try to adapt my old
: schema for solr 5.0.
:
: I have two questions:
: - how can I set the defaultSearchField ?
: I don't want to use in the query the df tag  because I have a lot of
: modification to do for that on my web project.
:
: - how can I set the defaultOperator (and|or) ?
:
: It seems that these "options" are now deprecated in SOLR 5.0 schema.
:
: Thanks a lot for your comment,
:
: Regards,
: Bruno
:
: ---
: Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant
parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.
:

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

---