Dear Solr Users,

Solr 5.0.0

I have actually around 90 000 000 docs in my solr, and I have a field
with one char which represents a category. i.e:
value = a, definition : nature and health
etc...
I have fews categories, around 15.

These definition categories can changed during years.

Can I use a file where I will have
a\tNature and Health
b\tComputer science
etc...

and instead of having the code letter in my json result solr, I will
have the definition ?
Only in the result.
The query will be done with the code letter.

I'm sure it's possible !

Additional question: is it possible to do that also with a big
correspondance file? around 5000 definitions?

Thanks for your help,
Bruno

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.