To add further, initially when I give *.*, numfound returns 14170. After
giving a search string, numFound returns 0. Now if I change the search
string again back to *.*, numFound still returns to 0.

I have to refresh the page completely to see 14170 again when *.* is given
as the search string.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete