Hello There,

We are using hybris with SOLR (4.6.1) I checked the
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6563 and saw that problem has
been solved. However we are still getting same problem on standalone
server. There is no problem on embedded server.
Is there any idea? You can find log file on below.

rg.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing
failed; nested exception is org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.http.ParseException: Invalid content type:

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:948)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:827)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:812)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)

de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.web.AbstractPlatformFilterChain$InternalFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractPlatformFilterChain.java:256)

de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.web.AbstractPlatformFilterChain$StatisticsGatewayFilter.doFilter(AbstractPlatformFilterChain.java:345)

de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.web.AbstractPlatformFilterChain$InternalFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractPlatformFilterChain.java:226)