Van: dharhsana [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 16 mei 2008 16:27
Aan: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Onderwerp: hi umar

hi,thank u for ur reply..

As per ur suggestion ,the index has been deleted ,can you plz help me out
for deleting the index by 'ID' (but not the whole index).

For analyzer,i have given the text as the fileld name ,but i didnt get the
proper loose search....

can u give me some more examples for analyzer...

waiting for ur reply,

with regards,
T.Rekha.