Hi,

I have created my index with the default configurations. Now I am trying to
use proximity search. However, I am bit not sure on the results and where
its going wrong.

For example, I want to find two phrases "this is phrase one" and another
phrase "this is the second phrase" with not more than a proximity distance
of 4 words in between them. The query syntax I am using is "(\"this is
phrase one\") (\"this is the second phrase\")"~4

However, the results I am getting are similar to OR operation. Can anyone
please let me know whether the syntax is correct?

Also, please let me know how to implement proximity search using SolrJ
Query API?

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete