Thank you very much for your answer.
I installed ZooKeeper 3.4.6 on my Debian (Wheezy) system, and it's working well.
The only problem I have is that I'm looking for some init script but I
cannot find anything. I'm also trying to adapt the script in Debian's
zookeeperd package, but I have some problems.
Do you know some working init scripts for ZooKeeper on Debian?