Thanks Andrew, You got my problem precisely But solutions you suggested may
not work for me.

In my API i get only list of tags authorized i.e [T1, T2, T3] and based on
that only i need to construct my Solr query.
So first solution with NOT (T4 OR T5) will not work.

In real case tag ids T1, T2 are UUID's, so range query also will not work
as i have no control on order of these ids.

Looking for more suggestions ??

Thanks
Naresh