What the Solr de-duplciation offers you is to calculate for each document
in input an Hash ( based on a set of fields).
You can then select two options :
 - Index everything, documents with same signature will be equals
- avoid the overwriting of duplicates.

How the similarity has is calculated is something you can play with and
customise if needed.

Clarified that, do you think can fit in some way, or definitely you are not
talking about deduce ?

--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright