Hi Erick,
I have read your blog and it is really helpful.I'm thinking about upgrading to
Solr 5.1 but it won't solve all my problems with this issue, as you said each
build will have to read all docs, and analyze it's fields. The only advantage
is that I can skip default suggest.build on start up.
Thank you for your reply.
Jon Kerling.

     On Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:38 PM, Erick Erickson