Just thinking a little bit on it, I should investigate more the .
SpatialRecursivePrefixTreeFieldType .

Each value of that field is it a Point ?
Actually each of our values must be  the rectangle.
Because the time frame and the price are a single value ( not only the
duration of the price 'end date - start date').
Could you give an example of the indexing as well ?

Cheers

: