The result that Solr returns is the document, not anything beneath, so
no, you cannot do this.

You could use highlighting, you could parse the output of explains
(&debug.explains.structured=true will help) to identify which field
triggered the match. Alternatively, you could use block joins. Make a
parent doc and each of your colours as child docs, then you could return
which doc matched. You could use the ExpandComponent to retrieve details
of the parent doc (http://heliosearch.org/expand-block-join/)

Dunno if any of that helps.

Upayavira