I tried to follow the example here
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateRequestProcessor, by putting
the updateRequestProcessorChain in my solrconfig.xml

But I'm getting the following error when I tried to reload the core.

Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'solr.CustomUpdateRequestProcessorFactory'

Is there anything I might have missed out? I'm using Solr 5.1.

Regards,
Edwin