I am looking for a good tutorial on Solr 5 that does not use the provided
dist examples.  I am trying to setup a 'test' environment - using embedded
zookeeper - that would mimic what would need to be done in test/prod
without having to spin up multiple machines to do so.

Specifically, we are looking for documentation on where to put our
solrconfig files, what configs are needed for new nodes, etc. (Can this be
handled through the admin ui?)  I do not see any documentation that offers
this kind granularity.  Does anyone know of a good resource they might be
able to point me to, other than the official docs (we've been through them
already)

Thank you,
Dean